We are pre-eminent providers of research, analysis, consulting and training to businesses and stakeholders across the Australian, Great British, and Irish energy markets, recognised by the Financial Times as a leading management consultancy for both 2019 & 2020 in the Energy, Utilities & environment Sector. You can find us in London, Norwich, Dublin & Melbourne, offering an agile way of working and putting our people at the very heart of everything we do.
The Cornwall Insight Group believes that by reducing the complexity of the energy market, we can expedite our planet’s transition to net zero and help to avert the climate crisis. To achieve this, we provide insights on the energy market from wholesale, retail, regulatory and policy perspectives to our clients, facilitating informed business decisions.
Our consultancy team offer a bespoke research and advisory service, by utilising quantitative analysis, state of the art models and perspectives from our passionate and industry leading market researchers.
We are independent experts across borders and markets, trusted by clients for our unrivalled insight.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to contribute to building and shaping an exciting new business in Australia within a passionate, diverse, young, and driven team. We offer a flexible, fast paced and extremely collegiate environment where we are focus on results, quality, and trust.
- the opportunity to gain experience in an international company
- wide-ranging, varied tasks
- flexible working environment
- long-term career progression opportunities
- we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
This role will assist with: marketing activities, event management, travel organizing, office and team administration (expense reimbursement), office relocation, reports and marketing material preparation, proofreading and printing, basic company systems administration and general day to day office training when required (CRM and finances systems, GoTo Webinar platform, fire evacuation protocol, HSE Inductions, etc.), basic IT support and equipment procurement including the set-up of a centralized document management system for the Australian office, basic accounting (invoicing, payments and controlling administration – supported by the UK accounting wider team), including support to other team members with products or services delivery as it might fit. In more detail:
- Support marketing campaigns (as directed by the UK experienced marketing team and the local Managing Director), advertising adds, social media mentions, product statement, yearly training calendar, press releases, etc.
- Data management, build and maintain repositories where and when requested by the Managing director. i.e. CRM, Client List, Press Release list, Media list, invoicing, conference register, etc.
- Ensure all internal and external documentation used follows Cornwall Insight Australia formatting guidelines, including preparing templates for the use of the team for standard Power Point presentations, word reports, letters, and memos, etc.
- Be proactive about recommending new ways to increase our presence and help build our brand in the new market. This might include client events management and coordination, attending at conferences, organising training venues, catering, team flights; end of year Christmas events, busines and team activities.
- Deal effectively with internal and external queries to ensure stakeholder’s needs are met at all times
- Ensure external queries, to our enquiries and marketing inboxes or otherwise, are actioned and followed up by the corresponding subject matter expert on a timely manner– act as the gate keeper of these external and internal communication channels, ensuring appropriate actions and follow ups are carried out
- Support the content delivery to meet high quality and punctual content for external publication. Get familiarised, and get to know and understand the content of our reports, products, and services, help the team getting the first draft of these type marketing documents to fast track final delivery
- Streamlining, improving and help developing current/new processes to continually strive towards the goals of the team and the wider business with the support of the MD
- Take a proactive role in the team, contributing with ideas and learnings to the business and our customers
- Provide support to team members as required, assisting them with day to day administrative and coordination tasks: bookings for industry events, help with coordinating recruitment interviews and other clients external meetings and events, support with procurement and purchasing, etc
- Involvement in ad-hoc content delivery support, mostly prof-reading, for the consulting projects, training and webinar material, subscriptions reports, white label papers, chart of the week, etc. as required and as might be appropriate
This role will be based in Melbourne. Which is considered a great place to live and recently titled Australia’s cultural capital. There are multiple public transport, and offer an awesome arts and culture scene, first rate universities and an easy lifestyle.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are meticulous, deadline driven and possess a high level of organisation.
- Cornwall is a great place to continue your career, we are dedicated to helping you grow and develop.
- You will enjoy interesting and challenging projects, working with the very best talent in our industry.
- We offer a flexible and agile way of working.
- We offer great benefits and industry related pay.
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your covering letter and CV.