The National Electricity Market (NEM) is a complex and rapidly evolving market. This course is essential for anyone looking to understand NEM market operation and fundamentals as well as the policies, rules and regulations that drive the commercial outcomes in the market. This includes analysis on, and introduction to, wholesale and retail markets, how the market is managed and balanced, the role of network operators, the impact of renewable generation, the role of coal and gas, as well as policies and regulation that underpin the market.
Who’s it for?
- Early energy career professionals looking for deeper market understanding
- Supporting services to energy companies (accounting, financing, legal etc.)
- New entrants to the electricity market
What does it cover?
- Electricity market design
- Market costs charges
- Wholesale and retail market interaction
- The role of networks
- Regulatory and policy frameworks
- Rule changes and future market direction
Date: 29 April 2020
Price: Early bird rate $895
To book this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information please call +61 406 238 023